- Free personal guided setup
- Free delivery to anywhere in Canada
ACCEPTED CARD TYPES
Accept in-person debit and credit payments through the Converge Virtual Terminal by connecting the Link/2500 PIN pad to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. This wireless pocket-sized terminal allows you to process payments on the go and links all transaction information in your Converge Virtual Terminal.
- Payment Flexibility - Accept EMV chip & PIN, magstripe, and NFC/contactless payments
- Lightweight and Portable - Accept payments on the go. The Link/2500 is perfect for in-home services, pop-up stores, in-aisle purchases
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect this PIN pad to your smartphone or tablet for use with the Converge Virtual Terminal
- PCI PTS Certified - Ensures highly secure transactions and keeps your data safe
- Contactless payment reader
- Magstripe reader
- Chip card reader
- 2.4" colour display
- Battery life: 150 transactions, 72 hours on standby
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, wi-fi
- Short range
- Size:5.07 in x 2.75 in x 0.67 in
- Weight: 0.36 lbs
What mobile operating systems does the Link/2500 work with?
The Link/2500 can connect to any device that you use your Converge mobile Virtual Terminal app on. It works on Android, iOS phones, and tablets.